Manufacturer Policy & Warranty Conditions
Furthermore, the manufacturer keeps consumers informed about the introduced changes and provides them with instructions for operating and maintaining the equipment with the new features. In this way, the manufacturer acts in the best interest of consumers and complies with all legal standards.
MAG Cinema Warranty Conditions and RM Procedures
Date: 31 JUL 2023
This paper describes standard warranty conditions and return merchandise procedures for MAG Cinema branded equipment
1. Standard MAG Cinema Warranty Conditions
Below are standard warranty conditions covering MAG Cinema equipment:
1. By this warranty MAG Audio grants that all equipment manufactured under the MAG Cinema trademark is free from defects in material, components, and factory workmanship under the normal use and maintenance for the time as specified below.
2. All warranty repairs and maintenance of MAG Cinema products shall be carried out at MAG Audio Production sites or by MAG Audio authorized personnel at no cost to the product purchaser.
3. The warranty period for all the MAG Cinema speakers is 7 years from the date of purchase unless explicitly specified.
4. Warranty repairs or maintenance will be performed only if
a) the MAG Cinema product was purchased from an official MAG Audio distributor/dealer and
b) the warranty card with specified serial number, production date, realization date, vendor’s signature, and stamp is presented.
5. Warranty shall not cover the following: damage caused by accident, misuse, or failure to follow exploitation rules stated in the technical manual; repairs performed by non-authorized personnel; mechanical damage caused by shipping accidents and normal tear and wear.
6. Warranty shall not apply to any product with a defaced, removed, or modified serial number.
7. If your MAG Cinema product needs repairs or maintenance, contact your official MAG Audio distributor/dealer. Please do not ship your MAG Cinema product without prior authorization.
2. MAG DC series amplifiers warranty period
The warranty period for DC series amplifiers is 4 years from the date of purchase.
3. MAG THOR warranty period
The warranty period for THOR is 7 years for enclosure; 3 years for moving parts; 3 years for electronic parts.
4. Return Merchandise procedures (clear In Warranty / Out Of Warranty case)
If your MAG Cinema product is malfunctioning, found DOA, or needs to be otherwise serviced by the manufacturer, please follow the below guidelines for the fastest service:
4.1. Customer sends the (e-mail) request for service or return, stating the name of the customer, product model, serial number, and problem description. For fast and accurate request processing include photos and/or videos clearly showing product condition and problem cause.
4.2. MAG Cinema service dept. will notify of the service decision (replacing the product, returning for repairs to the manufacturer, sending the spare parts, etc.) and warranty decision (In warranty, Out of warranty) for each product requested.
4.3. MAG Cinema service dept. will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization number, which will have to be attached to the package of the returning MAG Cinema product (in case of return to manufacturer decision).
4.4. In case of product replacement, or sending of the spare parts, MAG Cinema service dept. will request the client’s address and contact person to receive the package.
Tel./Fax: +38 044 277-47-89 www.mag-cinema.com
2 Merezhna str., Bila Tserkva
Kyiv region, 09109 Ukraine
4.5. In case of return to the manufacturer for repairs, MAG Cinema service dept. will instruct regarding the shipping address and contact the person to send the package.
4.5.1. In case of return to the manufacturer for repairs, after the service, MAG Cinema service dept. request the client’s address and contact person to receive the package with the repaired product.
4.6. In case of product replacement or sending of the spare parts, MAG Cinema service dept. may request the replaced product or parts to be sent back to the manufacturer for analysis.
4.7.1. IN WARRANTY CASE. MAG Cinema will cover the costs of returning the failed products or parts from the customer, costs for repairing or replacing the equipment, and costs of shipping repaired or replacement products or parts to the customer.
4.7.2. OUT OF WARRANTY CASE. The customer will cover the cost of shipping the failed product to MAG Cinema for repairs, costs for repairing or replacing the product or parts, and costs for return shipping from MAG Cinema.
5. Return Merchandise procedures (In Warranty / Out Of Warranty cannot be determined)
If the In Warranty of Out Of Warranty case cannot be determined without inspection at the MAG Cinema premises, the following guidelines are applied:
5.1. (same as 4.1) Send the written (e-mail) request for service or return, stating the name of the customer, product model, serial number, and problem description. For fast and accurate request processing, it is highly recommended to include photos and/or videos clearly showing product condition and problem cause.
5.2. MAG Cinema service dept. will notify that In / Out of Warranty decisions cannot be made without inspecting the product at the MAG Cinema premises.
5.3. MAG Cinema service dept. will issue an invoice for the replacement parts or the complete product or products.
5.4. Customer pays the invoice in full including the shipping costs, then MAG Cinema service dept. request the client's return address and contact person and send the replacement parts or complete products.
5.5. MAG Cinema service dept. instructs the client regarding the shipping address and contact person to send the failed product or parts.
5.6 The client sends the failed product or parts to MAG Cinema. The client covers the costs of the shipping of the returned failed products or parts.
5.7. MAG cinema service dept receives the failed products or parts, makes a diagnosis, and makes the In Warranty or Out of Warranty decision.
5.8.1. IN WARRANTY CASE. MAG Cinema will reimburse the full cost of the paid invoice and the shipment costs of replacement products or parts.
5.8.2. OUT OF WARRANTY CASE. The client keeps the purchased products or replacement parts. MAG Cinema does not reimburse any shipment costs.